Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kind of Cool

It's rather low-key, for the most part, under the radar. But I like it. Where else could I stand on my own personally-designed soapbox to hold forth on politics, humour and my life? Yeah, it's my blog.

But like I said, it's rather low key. Emphasis on "low". As in, it averages a little over 500 unique hits per month. So I thought it was rather cool when sometime this past Friday, the blog spiked through 1,000 hits for the month of May. Hey, it's only a doubling of past performance.

Of course, I do realize which side my bread is buttered on. I owe it all to Carrier, I do. Or more accurately, to Carrier through the auspices of Neptunus Lex and Chris Altice. So, thanks guys! It's much appreciated.

Now, how will I ever make that happen again?**

* *Who says most blogs are written by people with narcissistic personalities?

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Thats a lot of hits! Very cool!

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

Hi Casdock
I meant to write the other day to say how good it is to see you back. I see that you posted over the weekend so I am hoping we might find you back again regularly soon. And I hope all goes well for you and C.