Saturday, October 18, 2008

'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'

I am thinking that Dennis Leary should change the title of his new book to "Why I Suck: A Feel-Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid".

Please tell me just one thing. Just what kind of an idiot does it take to write this about autism?
"There is a huge boom in autism right now because inattentive mothers and competitive dads want an explanation for why their dumb-ass kids can't compete academically, so they throw money into the happy laps of shrinks . . . to get back diagnoses that help explain away the deficiencies of their junior morons. I don't give a [bleep] what these crackerjack whack jobs tell you - yer kid is NOT autistic. He's just stupid. Or lazy. Or both."
It got me wondering ... just what kind of family did Leary spring from?

And is this an example of an idiot very wrongly thinking that something incredibly stupid and mean can be humorous? Or is this just an example of an idiot?

Help me out here, please. Because this inattentive mother is very confused...

H/T to All That Is Dazilous

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he is screaming idiocy (SP?). In the business that my husband is (parole officer for kids under age 18) he sees many children that have been diagnosed with ADHD and put on drugs that they really don't need. That is much different than autism.

If ignorance is bliss then I guess Dennis Leary must lead a blissful life.

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

So true, so very true.

Anonymous said...

I don't know the chap from Adam, but he is a raving idiot and musted have needed extra attention. He definitely got it ! I can't believe people can make such assinine comments ... ah well ...

Anonymous said...

What amazes me, is the people who find this type of thing interesting and/or funny. The people who pay to listen to such idiocy.

At such times, I despair for our world.
d