Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Got Nothing

Nope. Nada. Nothing.

Except that I am still here. Breathing. Living. Sort of.

Trying to get through all of Mom's stuff. Figure out what I want to keep, find a place to keep it and then indict myself for treason for getting rid of the rest of it.

Then there's Christmas returns. Best not forget them.

And work? Maybe. Once in a while. But we certainly wouldn't want to make it a habit or anything like that...

So, yeah. That's about it.

And how's your life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up too much about your mom's stuff. You know in your heart what she'd want you to keep.

My life? Um yeah, facing major surgery in the next few weeks, followed by weeks of being totally incapable of doing much of anything for myself. It's not going to be pretty.

But in the grand scheme of things - I'm still better off that many and happier than most. Can't complain really - even if I'm entitled to. :-)