Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blogging X Two

Yeah, you've heard this whine before. But it really is hard to keep up with two blogs.

Sometimes I will follow a link to someone's Blogger profile and see three or four blogs under the name of one person. It makes me cringe, I tell ya. How do they do it?

And sometimes it seems to go in waves, I might have lots to say on one blog but nothing really motivates me on the other. Which might be slightly better than when I feel oligated motivated to post on both.

But there does seem to be a bit of an ebb and flow ... perhaps that's a creative ebb and flow. Who knew?

Anyway, I did think to share this with you.

A snippet of a song heard in the car today.
One I've heard many times but a few verses of which particularly struck me today. Took on a whole new meaning.
I guess I thought you'd be here forever
Another illusion I chose to create
You dont know what ya got until its gone
And I found out just a little too late
. . .
Now being without you
Takes a lot of getting used to
Should learn to live with it
But I don't want to
Being without you
Is all a big mistake
Instead of getting easier
It's the hardest thing to take...
Some people say acceptance is the last stage. Others say it is only the first step. I will let you know if I ever get there.

But enough of that for now. I really gotta get to work.

No comments: