Friday, April 24, 2009

Move Over Diamonds

So yeah, I do have some serious stuff I want to blog about.

But when I worked in the city all day today and I am going to a conference all day tomorrow and it's been a long week ... well, some days we all need a chuckle, right?

Now everyone knows that diamonds are a girl's best friend. And I'm sure there's some truth to that.

But after dropping a comment this morning over at Take Five about whether health care was actually a "luxury", when I saw this video tonight I thought it was perfect.


Boyfriend With Health Benefits - Watch more Funny Videos

Anybody remember that old song "Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be"?

USA. Canada. Wherever.
After all, if you can't laugh at yourself, you might as well laugh at somebody else...

H/T to Pipecleaner Dreams for the video link

2 comments:

Isabelle said...

Thanks for posting the video. It gave me a laugh ... many a truth is spoken in jest.

Punkys Dilemma said...

Pretty clever! :)