Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Down But Not Out

Good day.

My computer is in for service (and we all know what thatès like) so I am using the one I have relegated to the girls down the basement. And now I truly understand why they hate it so much. And constantly bug me for access to mine.

Letès just say it has ... issues. I had to download Explorer again just so that I could get into some sites (like behind the scenes here in the blog) and, apparently, according to the Blue Jay, Facebook as well. Forget about anything to do with YouTube, though. And have you noticed its issues with various punctuation marksÉ Such as question marks and apostrophes...

Other than that its just peachy. If you donèt count the fact that even though itès supposedly hooked up to my high speed upstairs, Ièm thinking that dial up was never this slow. What a great way to waste a couple of hours, just trying to check your mail, your site meters and catch up on a few of the daily reads. Some of which wonèt even load. Sheesh ...

Anyway, bottom line. Still here. Down. But not out.

Carry on, then.

3 comments:

bathmate said...

thank you for your great posting ,this is a good posting
,,,hot comments


Bathmate

Nick Matyas said...

It's really an impressive posting. I liked it & think that it will be helpful for others. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

Web Royalty

Nick Matyas said...

It's really an impressive posting. I liked it & think that it will be helpful for others. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

Web Royalty