Thursday, April 22, 2010

What I'm NOT Writing About

What I have not been writing about ... but would like to be blogging about. So many things. Seemed like a good idea for a post. At the time.

I wrote a lot about tasers and the controversy surrounding them back in late 2007 - early 2008. Maybe I overshot because I seemed to get burned out on the subject. Even though the issue remains highly relevant and still in the news.

I see my arch-nemesis [okay maybe that's a little unfair - after they all only one of my many nemeses] have published yet another report ranking high schools in the Province.

Uh huh. Begs the question, of course, of what factors they are using to rank said schools.

And makes me wonder why I me we ... the disability community ... doesn't try a similar study. We could rank high schools (and middle schools and elementary schools) on how well they educate and include students with special needs in the Province.

Uh huh. 'Nuff said there.

I see that whole "freedom of speech on the internets" issue is still alive and well ... at least in Nova Scotia. I wrote on it before. The saga continues. I have stuff to say about that. Too bad I have neither the time nor the energy.

Just like I haven't managed to comment on the fact that we continue to offer help to Haiti. Which no doubt would have been part of that follow up post I always planned to write.

Oh yeah, one more thing - got a quick glimpse of a headline in that goofball journalistic wanna-be of a magazine, Canada Free Press (how dare they name #$@!! after my country?!) telling all the world that Earth Day is Nakid Communism!!!.

But hey, don't trust me, we have proof!

Proof, I tell ya!

After all "It is no accident that April 22, Earth Day, is also the birth date of Vladimir Lenin, an acolyte of Karl Marx, the lunatic who invented communism as an alternative to capitalism".

Yeah, whatever. Happy Earth Day, idiots dudes.

So yeah. Anyway.

Like I said, it seemed like a good idea at the time. This post, that is.

A quick way to cover ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... five of the many topics I would like to be blogging about at the moment. Or in the past little while. But now. Now it looks kind of depressing. Sigh...

Oh well, we do what we can.

Catch ya later. I will be back. For real. Some day.

That's a promise.

Right now, I'm sure there's some place I'm suppose to be. Something I'm suppose to be doing?

No comments: