Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone

All right.  I've been giving this a lot of thought.  

You know how some people appear to be offended by Christmas meaning we're not allowed to celebrate or wish others a Merry Christmas anymore?  How we had to start calling it something else?

So I was thinking, what if some people are offended by Easter too?

I mean, really.  Think about it. I don't know about you but I really don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Because that just wouldn't be right.

So here's the plan.

We will no longer call the Easter Bunny the Easter Bunny. 

That might just be offensive to some.  Nope, from hereinafter he shall be known as the Furry Long Floppy-Eeared Burrowing Rodent Who Appears Once a Year Bearing Chocolate Treats.

And whatever you do, please don't with anyone Happy Easter!

It's Happy Totally Non-Religious Colourful Candy  Festival Holiday.

To you and yours.

Borrowed (and shamelessly mutilated) from the Magic 94.9 Morning Show.

No comments: