Thursday, July 5, 2012

Belated Canada Day Tribute

What is this world coming to?

To think that I let Canada Day pass without nary a mention on the blog. Shameful...

But never fear, I shall make up for it in grand style today.  With two videos for our viewing pleasure.The first an oldie (had posted it to the blog a few years ago) but still a goodie.




I do realize that technically this next video is more or less ... shall we say ... insulting ... to Canada. But it's pretty funny.





And believe it or not, us Canucks have a great sense of humour, eh!

2 comments:

tam said...

you know what...apparently I say "eh" all the time.

I had no idea. Until my son followed me around with a video camera and recorded me - in a 3 hour span of time I said it 15 times. Silly statements like, "that was cool, eh?" or "he wiped out hard, eh?"" or "those fireworks were awesome, eh?"

Good grief, eh? Does this mean I am the quintessential Canadian? Eh? Does it?

I also say "huh" alot.

So, take that, eh. Huh, who woulda thunk it. Me, a real Canadian.

Oh, did I mention how much I love maple syrup?

hehehe...or should it be eh eh eh.

huh.

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

I never did trust those Canadians. They're nothing but trouble, eh. :D