Saturday, May 25, 2013

When Up is Down and Down is Up

Good drugs ... let's admit it, we're all looking for some, right?
Okay, maybe some of us more than others.

But I am definitely looking for a good drug at the moment.

A new drug.

One that won't make me sick. 
One that won't make me crash my car. 
Or make me feel three feet thick. 

One that won't hurt my head.
One that won't make my mouth too dry.
Or make my eyes too red.

One that won't make me nervous ... 

Well, you know the rest.

Here's the thing - we're playing with my MS drugs at the moment. Upping this one and downing that one. And some days, like today, it feels like a real roller coaster ride.

So tell me, does anyone know?
Did Huey ever find that drug he was looking for?

Cuz, if so, I'm thinking he better be willing to share.

Or else, things might just get a wee bit ugly around here.
And trust me, nobody wants to see that.

2 comments:

OldAFSarge said...

Sure hope they get things straightened out for you MMC. This does not sound like a fun ride!

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

Thanks, Sarge. No, not particularly fun. But we will soldier on. ;-)